15 March 2010

Snaps and buttons

Today, I finished up the front detailing on Alice.  I wanted to make the front be able to part a bit at the bottom of the diamond-patterned piece so I made two snapping positions on the bottom row. 

Here is a picture of the back piece of the diamond-patterned front attachment when it is fully snapped onto the coat front.

I finished up the front rectangle and here it is snapped in place (along with 2 rows of white buttons):

Now I have to get ready to teach the last night of my Fiction Writing class for this semester.  Tonight, we talk publishing, agents, and rejections!

No comments:

Post a Comment